Page formatting conventions
- The RPE document (in PDF format) shall be no more than 15 pages long, including figures, tables, and captions, but excluding a title page (single page) and the citations.
- An abstract, if present, must be located on the title page.
- A table of contents is not necessary.
Font and font size
- Arial (not Arial Narrow), Courier New, or Palatino Linotype at a font size of 10 points or larger; or Times New Roman at a font size of 11 points or larger; or Computer Modern family of fonts (TeX/LaTeX) at a font size of 11 points or larger.
- Font size for equations, symbols, and table/figure captions must be at least 10 point.
- Paper size must be standard letter size (8.5 x 11).
- No more than six lines of text within a vertical space of one inch.
- Margins, in all directions, must be at least one inch; no text or other markings (with the exception of mandatory page numbers, excluding the title page) may be placed in the margins.
- All text, figures, tables, and captions must fit within the margins.