Your contributions to the Department of Materials Science and Engineering further strengthen our ability to conduct cutting-edge research and high-quality education that solves real-world problems.
How to make an impact:
- Make a donation online.
- Make your gift with a check.
- Make a donation through securities and wire transfers.
- Plan a gift for the future: A planned gift can provide you with substantial tax advantages, especially on gifts of stock and real estate. A planned gift today can save you and your family valuable time and expense tomorrow.
- Match your gift: Maximize the impact of your gift by determining whether your employer has a matching gift program.
- Partner with us: As a corporate partner, you are collaborating with a world-leader in innovation. From sponsoring research to engaging with our students, there are many ways that your company can get involved with the cutting-edge research in the Department of Materials Science and Engineering.
For more information about other giving options, such as major gifts or naming opportunities, please contact Gena Henry, associate dean for advancement in the College of Engineering.